Let’s face it. Music is sexy. It’s evocative. Often the lyrics are blatant solicitations for sex. And man (and women) ogle over the sexy videos that accompany most hit songs. So when you have a song called “Slow Burn” with lyrics that mention things like “I’m worth the wait” and “the heat gets me higher till it turns into fire”, you open yourself up for some pretty funny and comments from men and women alike on social media.
Since releasing my song and music video for Slow Burn (which you automatically get sent to you when you follow me on twitter) I actually like people to write back to tell me what they think of it. And most of the time people say some really awesome things. But there are also some people who like to offer “additional comments” that make for some shocking night time reading (which is usually when I go through my private messages.)
But my favorite comments are actually the ones that I don’t expect at all. Some of them make me howl with laughter and others warm my heart with love, especially from younger followers. Here are a few of my favorites.
- I was recently asked to be someone’s prom date.
- One very young music lover told me I was sexy even though I was old.
- And another told me I sucked and should go back to being a tree on Broadway.
- A 16 year old told me he was in love with me and that he was probably too young for me but in just a few years he’d be old enough to date me. When I gently told him I was unavailable, he confessed he was really in love with Taylor Swift.
- And my personal favorite comment “Good Lord that is terrible!”
So, remember this…when you put yourself out there, you open yourself up to whatever comments people have to share. Some are downright mean, some are hysterically funny and others will break your heart. But whatever your comments are…keep them coming in the comment box below….I read them all! And if you’re interested in sexy music download my music HERE!
There are no comments yet, add one below.